FAQ - What features are available on my self-service HP Anyware support account
The HP Anyware self-service portal provides access to content on HP Anyware products and services.
FAQ - General
- Create Account: How do I create an account on the self-service portal?
- Update Account: How do I update my profile on the self-service portal?
- Change Password: How do I change my password?
- Link Account: How do I link my support account to my company's account?
FAQ - Troubleshooting Tips
- Cannot Login: I cannot login to the self-service portal, how can this be corrected?
- Cannot Download: I cannot download firmware, how can this be corrected?
- Cannot Find: I cannot find an older release or older product, what can I do?
The self-service portal provides access to HP Anyware products, downloads, and knowledge base articles.
- Details on how to create cases or participate on our public forum can be found here.
- Software releases associated with each product can be found here .
- To register for your own support account, use the link here.
- To link your support account to your company account, click here .
The self-service portal provides options to control how your profile is used on the HP Anyware site.
- The Profile section allow you to define your public display name.
- The Setting section allows you to control how much information will be shared on the community forum. A private profile will only share your display name while the public profile will share additional information such as your company, your location and your bio if you fill it in.
To link your support account to your company account, click here. If you company has purchased licenses, this will give you access to additional downloads or options.
Seen if you do not have a support account, or if your password has expired, or if you login id is incorrect.
- If you have forgot your password, it can be reset using the process here.
- If the reset process does not work, follow the troubleshooting guide here.
- If you cannot remember, you login id, create a case and HP Anyware support will help you out.
Downloading firmware requires the purchase of either HP Anyware or Desktop Access subscription.
If you do have a subscription it could be that your account is not linked to your subscription.
To view which subscription that you currently have, login to the portal, and select the My Subscription option.
If your account is not linked to your company account, your can correct by sending HP Anyware your license information and a request to link the account. To link your support account to your company account, click here.
If you see a spinning wheel, then contact your IT department and have them whitelist the dl.teradici.com subdomain.
Older release and products that have reached end of support or end of life may not be posted on the site.
The product life cycle page will show all release and products produced by HP Anyware. This page can be found here . If you cannot find what you are looking for, create a case for HP Anyware using the process described here .